- Experience Required: 1-5 years
- Job Locations: Surat
- Positions: 4
Let’s remodel the business with technology Technology shapes what people do and how they do it. It increasingly influences each aspect of our lives, and the development sector is no exception. We at Logicwind loves to work with the latest technology & solve problems with advanced technology for various types and sizes of organizations. If you are someone who is interested to have a creative approach and has a keen urge to learn, our development team awaits you.
- You will design, develop and deploy challenging front-end of the product to build the future of business process automation.
- You will be a prolific code contributor and will be expected to demonstrate code and significant product development contributor as it’s being built from scratch.
- Develop new or enhance existing user-facing features using React.js and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Test, debug and optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ensure that the components being developed and the overall application is robust and easy to maintain
- Coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Ability to visualize, design and build wireframes
- Expertise in designing and creating scalable high-performance Web applications.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience with REST API’s
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Opportunity to develop your own team
- Fast growth and more visibility into the company
- Experience to work on the latest technology
- Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
- Employee friendly HR Policies
- Paid leaves up to certain limits
- Competitive salaries & Bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- No formals (strictly)
- Liberal working atmosphere
- Occasional Parties